Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wedding betrothal (Guo Da Li)

Today, 18 of July Sunday, is my chinese traditional wedding betrothal. (Guo Da Li)
I'm actually very excited cause this is the first and only time I'm experiencing this and my relatives will be coming over as well.

Everyone is still in bed now waiting for the later betrothal.
I'm awake by some loud noises just now. Don't know what was that and I'm so irritated cause I'm a very light sleeper nowadays. I could just wake up even slight noise. The most irritating is that I always failed to fall back asleep after waken. *Tsk!

Well, back to the betrothal topic.
BabyEld and his aunt will be coming over my house later @ around 9 plus before 10.
I wondered how will the betrothal goes later on.

Still thinking about ytd, I was happily pasting theword on every big fat oranges and rolling the oranges around like a small girl! *HEEEE~


Mei mei: *pasting the word on all the oranges, then rolling the fat oranges away round and round...*
Mummy: "meimei, what u doing?! siao ah?! Why keep rolling the oranges around?.."zzzz
Meimei: *look at mummy and smile.. then continue happily rolling away.... OOOOOOO


Will update more on regarding the betrothal again soon.

*Awww, hungry already. zzz *pout lips*