Saturday, July 24, 2010

updates of the wedding betrothal. (Guo Da Li)♥

More updates of the wedding betrothal. (Guo Da Li)♥Just a small updates. Nothing pretty much.
My relatives came to my house very early, just awhile after I wrote the previous post.
BF came over to my house on time though it was raining.
Successfully pass everything needed to my mum and we both side sit down and chat more about me n BF's future being.

Everything was went very smoothly than I thought it would be.
After that, Bf had to follow his aunt and uncle accompanied his mum to deliver all the cakes and invitations card to his relatives.

As for me, I went out together with my relatives and parents to shop around. I decorated a cake too in between shopping. I know it was rather awful looking but it's the happiness and sweetness within matters. I don't even have to eat the cake to feel the happiness within. They also guided me on what to get and what's not needed for the arrival of the baby. (:


Today is 24th of July already. I'm counting down to the days for the wonderful event of my life.
15 more days to go! I'm so excited!