Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Down turn

Recently I've trying my best keep sending countless of resumes to company.
But still, no replies.
It's been like for 2 months I'm jobless and I'm running very broke already. ):

Felt so disappointed and low morale where I can see many of my friends found jobs kinda easily.
I've went through all the websites they introduced me and try my luck.
I guess my luck wasn't gd.
Though my friend said that more companies would want a diploma graduates.
However , I think my diploma doesn't worth that much.
Many wanted experiences whereby I've not experiences in Office jobs.
That's why I need someone who are kind to give me the opportunities to start out my first office jobs.

Getting stress up all the time.
Yea true , for some people will always notice me almost 24hrs in FB and don't have to work, just stay at home being a "Tai-Tai" but I think that's the only place I can relax myself and get some enjoyment in playing the games.

Seriously, to be frank, I'm sooo bored at home everyday playing games.
I need a job seriously to balance up my life.
I won't want to stuck here in the house forever and be really so-called a "house wife."
I've been sending and sending many resumes and I can spend the whole day in front of computer searching through pages and pages of websites for jobs. ie. jobsearch, jobsDB, Jobs central and many many more.

Am I really that bad?
I just don't want to stuck in night life for so long yet at the end of the maybe 10-20 years down the road feeling that I've not fulfill my dreams and hopes, and not learning anything much.
It's so wasteful.

Arggh~!
I'm not young anymore, I don't have the time to play with my future and laid back there to wait.
I want a job to do.
There's so much thing inside my mind. It's gonna burst!