Sunday, November 08, 2009

21st birthday Day 1

Lazy to blog, let the pictures speaks the fun we have that night! (:
Thanks everyone for coming my party. Appreciated your attendances and all your lovely gifts.
Though some didn't managed to attend but it's really heart warming to see the rest of you still came. Thanks! (:






See! Kinda bully!



My sis helped me cut the rest of the cake.




Say cheers to the twinnies! (: We both are borned in the same year, same month, same day, even study same class in primary school and same secondary school.


Seriously the cake is hard to cut la, cause it's a ice cream cake (:

My family! Loves!

Thanks James for getting me this cake! Appreciated! (:







Wei ming & gf. Really glad & surprised to see them. He's really a nice guy who helped me alot in my studies while in MDIS.(:

The 3 warriors behind me! lol. I'm so short!

My girls!



Relatives.

Patricia & me


Poor boy fell down while playing around.

My cute little niece!




Patricia & mum



Ang baos!


Muacks!


Relatives!


My vain niece playing fashion show with my dress. =.="



Me & Ken