Thursday, September 17, 2009

RIP sumire /RIP my once love

Came across to this video yesterday.
Saw the word "RIP". I had a shocked! I was just enjoying watching and admired her beautiful angelic face and hot sizzling figure in her other fashion shows and personal videos How adorable and gorgeous she is, and next thing it linked to the video where she's RIP!
She is from 小悪魔 ageha's model.A magazine's model in Japan.
After watching this video, I have a strong feeling of sadness within me.

She's so beautiful and success in her career whereby she's only 22 this year. Born on 28 July 1987 and RIP on 11 June 2009. Which is just so recent. It's such pity! She's still unable to celebrate her birthday this year.

She must have felt horrible along the way fighting with the sickness. (cerebral hemorrhage) It's really saddening. Hope she's doing fine in another world.




It makes me feel so remorseful and sad.
The thoughts of him come into me.
The time we spent together and we used to have fun together.

Remember that time I often stayed over at my aunt house and almost every night I'll meet up with my this girlfriend, Anqi. Sometimes together with her new neighboring friends.

This was where it started. I'll cut it short.
-We became friends and slowly to lovers.
-Due to some personality things we broke up after sometime after that.
-However he never give up after then, always there for me and be my listening ears. He concern and dote me a lot. Always listening to me and pampered me.
-Remember once, I wanted a converse shoe so much. He knew it I like that shoe when I keep staring at it while we were shopping.
-Never will i know, he bought me the shoe on my birthday and left it outside my house cause I was out to celebrated with other friends.

I felt so touched and called him up to thanks him.

As time passes, we lost contacts. ( due to my hp always lost? =.=")
We dint contact for years after that.
I went to work P/T in a CD manufacturing factory with my girlfriends.
Met a girl there also working P/T and we became chatty friends.
To my surprise, she heard about my stuffs from that him and what a coincident they were school mates! Slowly this is how we find each other back through the girl.

He meet up with me once after we contact, at my house downstairs. We were chatting along happily by the past and how we've been lately. Then, I found it strange as he keep having terrible running nose non stop. All his tissue has been used up. I went up to take a whole box tissue for him.

Few times he's been sms-ing me greeting messages and asked me out but I dint agree to due to busy with O levels. A month passed, one day homed after school, the girl called me and she said this words to me " Winson has passed away. Please go see him the last time. " I thought she was joking with me but I realized her very serious tone. I knew she was not joking. "He passed away with sickness." (leukemia) she said in her voice sounds trembling.

I broke into tears immediately and cried out damn loud. Tears burst out from my eyes. I quickly called Anqi tell her bout the the bad news. Ran to take a shower and rush to meet her to the funeral. Along the way, I feel so worse inside and regrets for not meeting him often to spend more time with him. I should have realized it earlier and accompany him to for check up. Telling myself why he didn't inform me bout him being hospitalized why dint I spend more time with him. We only got back contact within a month! Just a month only after few years. Everything happened to fast, he don't even know he's having leukemia until one day his stomach suddenly hurts drastically. 这变成我人生中最大的遗憾。我失去不只是感情,还有朋友的友情和我们的回忆. Nevertheless, he's always in my heart and the memories spent together though it stop there but it will always be remembered.