Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BKK Trip Day 4

Coming up BKK trip Day 2..!

BKK trip Day 3 didn't took any pictures. Forget to charge my camera. =.="
Lazy to blog. Enjoy the pictures!!




Miss baby terribly much! So wanted to fly back and reunite with him. ): Many words wish to tell him during the trip.

Day 4

Went around to shop again (:
I wear super lok-cok can.

As time goes by, I became fatter as well ):

I don't know what I was thinking when ZY took this photo of me. Went back to same shop (forget where again) cause Micheal want to exchange the clothes he bought.

Decided to take some pictures of the hotel the last night over there. It's damn budget, don't get deceived by the outlooks of the hotel.
For your info, during the last night there, the roof in we girls' room leaked when it rains heavily. The weird thing is that we are not staying right under the rooftop, there's another level on top. *Creepy* What to do? We wanted a budget ones. So no complains. =x







In cab.
See Jolynn's face! Damn cute! ZY said something make her laugh til her face become this!


Micheal! Cool?!

ZY's pose!


Busy watching soccer


Lost my phone after that. * arrggh!!*

Scratch dog

It's quite boring over there. Heard from XY said that crowd usually comes after 1-3am.

Formal

Informal




Classic pose!




As usual, super high but sober. We went to the nearby 7-11 to buy some food back and it was raining. Jolynn was shivering! And she make that teeth shivering sound so funny I keep laughing at her.

Back to the hotel. We ate damn a lot supper. So sinfully.