Thursday, July 02, 2009

나의 새로운 사랑 ♥


Finally, I finished watching the boys over flower Korean Version drama within these few days.
I know I'm slow. =.="
It's a very recommended drama. I think it's better than the Japanese and Taiwan version.
I dint watch the Japanese version but somehow it doesn't attract me watching that much.
In the beginning I heard many of my friends were gossiping about this show. Somehow I was curious how it left the impact impression in me.
So out of curiosity, I decided to give it a try.
And, there it goes..
I'm stuck-ed! Beside working, I never stepped out my room just stay in front of the computer.
I'm totally obsessed with the Yoon Ji Hoo inside the drama.
As 'hua ze lei'. My new love.
His character in the drama is so cool, yet man and gentle.
I would be flattered and honored to have him this type of man being my bf.
I tell you, I know many girls are waiting to kill me to death after hearing this.
LOL. Cheers! That makes him more special ant attractive isn't it?
Well, anyway, I'm just dreaming away.
Building my castle in the air.
But frankly speaking, his action and gentleness really touched me where you can't really find this type of guy in the world now.
Well, less complains more photos.
Boys admire his talent and suave, girls dream and hope you find someone like him. (:
Enjoy the pictures!









*Wendy want to earn more more money and save more more money by her own strength*
And please get determinations in dieting =.="