Sunday, March 01, 2009

Emotional breakdown



I know things would ended up like that.

Now some one's so glad cause she can happily hopping to find her sweet lover again, without me this unreasonable girlfriend's restriction.

Yea right, we broke off. You will be so happy.
OK, enough of me venting anger on innocents.

Finally, everything comes to an end.
I never thought that I'm such person in your heart.
You have never really understand me at all.

After saying so much, after explaining so much, it's still pointless.
I'm strain out. Totally strain out myself.

I know I must have hurt you so deeply too.
But I'm really tired.
I have no strength to carry on, no strength to put on a fake smile everyday and pretend there's nothing ever happened.
No strength to explaining anything.



Just let it be.

I'm so gonna break down soon!


I hate the smell of alcohol!! But that's my only soul and 'forget-hurt-pill' to lessen my pain and to hypnotise me .
Let time pass faster. I don't want another heartache anymore.