Sunday, March 01, 2009

Advertisements~♥

Hey ladies.
Tired of your old clothes, bags and etc?
Wanna have a new look in new fashionable wears?
Take a look at
http://www.matchub.weebly.com/ !
There's many fashionable wear, bags and etc there.

So you can easily just purchase everything from just one website, no need go spend the time clicking one by one website to find the stuffs you want.

I personally find that matchub is easy and simple and well-organised.Easy for you to check out the things, no need to waste your time searching one by one, unlike some blog shop may be more complicated. (especially the payments wise.)
Everything is written there, payments, updates, products wise and other informations.
It's much easier for people to understand.

There's many clothes quite nice (:
I was so tempted to buy some of the clothes especially the JUMPERS! Really gorgeous! Most important of all, IT'S SO CHEAP!!

The blog shop owner is my friend and she's a nice friendly and polite person, so I believe that the service will definitely be very good, fast replies and trust-worthy. So no worries. (:
Email replies within 24hrs guaranteed. She will try to answer all your enquiry asap. So rest assure about the service.

I know many people tends to get impatience and eager, want faster get your newly bought items (:
I'm also like that. (kan chiong spider cum happy ma)
Of course, with good service , I believe she will attend all your items purchased and send to your door steps asap.
Here's some pics which I think is quite nice.









Vintage look. Nice!









Allow your body look slimmer and taller. Try this! (:


Nice and simple.







Relax wear.


I personally like this skirt.


Jumpers! I like this!


And this!



Believe it or not, all items above are from the range of $10-$ 25 (only very few cost that!!)

It's really a great buy!

I want to buy also already (:

For more informations go to www.matchub.weebly.com ! No more waiting! (: