Saturday, November 15, 2008

Here i go again



Once again.

I'm a loner man! I'm a nobody-wants-girl. Trust me! If you know me well. You will know.

I'm a shi-tty-damn-girl!

*Sighs.


So boring staying at home all day long.

I'm so used to night life , it makes me feeling so uneasy to stay at home at this young night!

Relationship is not all.

"Wendy won't die without man..........!" Hahaha. I encouraged myself.

I can step on my own.

Sometimes being yourself is the best, Do what you like. No promises , no commitment.

Maybe this way is the best ending for all of us.

By letting both of us free, free from the past.

Move on to where you might belong.

Future is ahead, is new, is unpredictable.

To TTWL

I let you go is also letting me free from the past.

To what may come in the future, Will we or will we not, this question I leave it to lord.

Letting you go doesn't means lose you but I'll always kept you in heart always.

Your harsh words makes me a stronger person.

I hereby wishes you all the best in the days ahead to come.

Faster grab a license , earn more more money for your future.

Also, next time must drive me out at least once alright? (hope u see this!)

I will too.



I'm on my own! No one can hear my screams inside my deadly heart but I'm screaming my lungs out for it will be my last scream !