Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy birthday!

13 Nov
Happy Birthday to my dearest brother. Andrew
Best wishes to you and your family.
You're a daddy of one adorable baby girl now.
Hope this brings you a new life and a new start of learning.



14 Nov
Happy Birthday to my loveable godsis. Adeline
With a blink of eyes,time flies fast.
Your nurturing of your child makes me feel heart warming.
May you stay happy and healthy always.




For a moment I was struggling with my PSP just now.
Couldn't sleep. Going paranoid. Same goes to my PSP.

A bit sot alrdy.

Starting, I could not copy the music files and pictures into the PSP.
I was like cracking my brain, pulling my hair.


Then...

A advice from my sister, take out the memory stick and place it the memory reader card which abvious seems slightly bigger than my memory stick.

Tada~!

It works. Holy shit.!
Waste my time only. It was rather big and kinda loose so I thought that my memory stick couldn't be place in.


Well, sometimes humans do need a little more patience to get things done.

Alright! Done with my PSP thingy.
Gonna catch some beauty sleep, din't sleep for the whole night alrdy.

Later still going to meet up Shirley for gym session.

"Chin up, Wendy!
Shake that fats off me!.."