Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I miss you but goodbye


Yesterday, had nothing to do while drinking at Whiskey, I used the request song paper to tear this words out. LOL.

I changed my blog song again. All these days have been listening to this thai song. It's a very nice song.



I guess it's time for me to really let go and stop hoping fat dream that there's a chance for us to reconcile anymore.

I know no matter how good I treat you, how touched you are, still, you will never be back to me again.

After the day, I let you go, I've never stop missing you, I regretted. It's like every words you said, every action you do, still lingers with me.

That incident makes u troubled but also makes my heart breaks. Breaks to see everything with my own eyes, breaks to accept the fact, breaks to only able to keep a mumbled to myself and breaks to see you in that state.

Keep telling myself that I've gotten over you, it's all lies.

You already move on, why am I stuck here?



These few weeks, our memories and relationship, we both know it better than anyone.

The heartache in me that you will never understand why I would always be there doing things for you so willingly.



I don't want regrets in life but I don't wanna left hanging anymore.

I know you wanted me to move on. You wanted me to find someone who can treat me better than you do.



Here I left. Forgetting bout our past ,forgetting bout our relationship other than a simple friend.

Hope that you'll be happier.





'I miss you but goodbye...'