Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The changed.

There's a lot to blog on. I think I'll just make it short.

However due to my internet was cut off, I couldn't blog everything up and my pictures were all stocked up!

4th of Sept went over to Sophia's house to celebrate Xin Tian's birthday. We had steamboat as requested by the birthday girl for our dinner and went over to buy a white fruity wine recommended by the staff at "Denise Wine Bar". It was great and I guess all of us enjoy ourselves.

After that we stay over to watch a movie that Sophia rented while on the way to buy the wine.

Took some pictures together and after finished the cake we went over to the swimming for some chats.

It's was very late then, I had to spend my night at Xin tian's house.




Xin tian and me

These are some pictures taken the next day at Xin tian's house. Sophia dint go to school so she came over to find us. Naughty girl. LOL.




Sophia, Xin Tian and me




Sophia and me


Some pictures of me after dying black hair. In the first place I wasn't quite used to it but after some time, I think it's better.

'Cause my new hair grow out already and it's so ugly.

You can see the difference and also some times after a long day out, my hair always tends to look oily. At least black don't look so much bad.