Friday, August 01, 2008

Night @ DoubleO/Obar

Merilynn called this as the Gangsta' walk.


I wasn't pretty much ready before Xin Tian could press the button and snap it. *Arrghh* Look so blur here. And and and, I'm so tanned and FAT !


So Random! Clubbing official outfit colour , Black and white.


This is Merilynn. I can't believe that she's so cute until I go to see her in real person. She's So small!! LOL. (=




XinTian


Sophia


"Haha, I'm not gonna let you take my photo." *Bleh!~*


Pictures



Sophia with her volka lime and it's so 'lime'. She know what I mean. LOL.

Sweets.


Me and Sophia, I'm double her size when I'm next to her! I must diet!
After club, we still went over to BQ Golden cafe for supper. We ke yi mans! We were so damn tired after that. I just wanna head home for a nice shower. -_-


The girls. (Sophia, Xin Tian, Xiao Bai and me. Not in picture: Merilynn and Sabrina.)