Friday, July 25, 2008

I love you still ♡ )=



Looking back the sms-es you sent me.

So loving, couldn't forget how we get to know one another in the first place.

How we met and how we chatted in msn. How you get my number and tease me. From before you went in army until now already posted out.


I'm always there supporting and recognising your hard work and endless effort regardless big or small issues.


Everything was still so clear inside my mind. Each and every part. After the break up, every night I couldn't sleep. I realised, it's not the effect that I'm having insomnia. It's all because you are not by my side. I'm so used to hug you to sleep, kisses on your lips, pat you to sleep and sniffing you from your back.


Even every of our disagreement or arguments memorial to me. 'Cause I know at the end of the time , you are still my only Loves.


I admit we keep quarrel but think from another way, we are just trying to accept and understand each other. This shows concern as well.


In my whole life, seriously I've never thought of being with someone that joins lion dance and committed so much in lion dance. My mind set was that lion dance are for childish and immature 'ah bengs' (my apologies if i offend anyone with my perception). However,YOU make me realised that I was wrong, YOU make me understand your passion for lion dance, respect your interest and even make me love watching you perform every time. I learn to watch and know more about lion dance all because of YOU.


For me, it's a path that I have never had before in my life. It's not just a love of me and you but also understanding your interest , your favourite and people around you.


Before you came into my life, I never know that I could love someone like this and put in some much effort in changing and tolerating.


As far as I know, previously I was someone harsh, impulsive, wilful, stubborn, attitude (worse) ,arrogant and over-powering in relationship. What I want ,I will certainly go for it for I only think about myself not others' feeling.


You make me learn to give up choices and stubbornness for the one you love, learn to appreciate and do things that I've never done for a bf.


Though I may not be your perfect gf, listen to what you say all the time but think back I certainly support you in whatever you do.


Giving up all my time just to see you , accompany you no matter it's just a few hours of watching you while training for your lion dance from far. I dint make a noise at all.


Unlike some other girl ,the things that I can only give you cannot be measure by monetary wise. I admit I not someone rich.At most I can only treat you eat in some places in special occasion. Probably, my effort was on the small but heart warming stuffs that one might not realise but also came from every part of concern from my heart.


To you: I know you hate my attitude , my temper. Everyone in this world has attitude and temper however is all because of CONCERN. Looking back , I'm not a Gd gf to you but I'm already trying my best for these 5months. I haven give up inspite all the arguments, why must you give up where some one is willing to accompany walk through the obstacles in life.?


To friends out there: For many friends out there, thanks for being there for me and all the encouragement that you guys gave me. I believe it takes time. I will grow braver as time goes ..