Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Whitening Magic



Have you ever heard of a brand name SATO. It's a brand from Japanese regarding many sorts of beauty products.

Now, they had this Hakubi Whitening C pill available.
I believe many people had heard about it before or even consuming it now.
It seems to work effectively among most people who had tried.

It helps to whiten the skin and allows radiance glow on face.
Also, it helps to reduce freckles due to some feedback of some user.

I heard it can be purchase at any Watson and Guardian stores.
Costing around $30 +

So why not give it a try for the thoughts of being a beautiful elegant fair lady?

On my way to work, I always see the poster of one of my secondary school senior. Kanny.
She's helping advertising the products.
You can refer to her blog about more details of the product as well.


Wanna have a fair glowing healthy skin like her?
(Sorry girl, don't mind me using your gorgeous photos without permission.)


The poster regarding the Hakubi Whitening C
(Sorry bout the reflection as i took this secretly if not people think I'm crazy)