Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pipi's birthday celebration

Time for new update.
Sorry keep you guys waiting for so long for my update as recently , my mood and feelings wasn't so stable.
Got lotsa update to be post.

Well alright.. I'll start with the belated celebration of Pipi's birthday..
I hope she really do enjoy that day. (=
I've also bought a heels at Novo as my previous heels had spoiled. )=
I like the new heels. Look the the heels , it's really high and slim.
And also bought the sandal at Charles & Keith simply attract me.




First of all, we went to Great World for our dinner in a Japanese restaurant.

Same as usual, lot'sa of craps and jokes.
Everyone ordered an individual meal for our own and some side-dishes.


This is mine!


Kawen's!


Becca's!


Pipi's!


Lastly, Daryl's!


Our Side-dish and Hot Sake





Cam-Whoring time!~






1... 2... 3... (Sorry my dear pipi, but i find these seriously cute!)


=_=
(Thanks to Becca, we've got these candid shot)


After dinner, We went over to Phuture.
And guess what, it's dancin' time!
Move your body and shake the stress away...
Together we had 3 bottles including 2 Martell and a Chivas and of cause not forgetting mine and Kawen's fav!
.
.

We Simply love Tequila shots and Lambo!
Do u?




I think I'm really grow fatter! Darn!


*Exclusive~*
I bet you guys had been to many beautiful babes' blog and saw them posting their naked faces photos without makeup yea?
Write to me in tag if interested and I'll share it.
How Scary I'm actually am. Lol.
Pardon for my craziness.