Sunday, January 06, 2008

Zouk

Went to Zouk yesterday with Kawen, Pipi and Daryl.

It was an enjoyable night and ages since I last went to Zouk.

But,however, *Laughoutloud* I was drunk yesterday, and I mean damn drunk!

And again I got bruises everywhere which I wondered how do I get those..*Damnit!*

Before we went for clubbing, I asked pipi accompany me to m)phosis and I thought somehow one of the dress caught my eye so I decided to buy it as for new year's clothes.*Simply love it!*

Well, feeling lazy to blog right now cause I was kinda tired already.

Sorry bout the un-details post of mine.*yawns*

I'm just too tired.

More details ones to come, hopefully.

Me and pipi / pipi and kawen

I swear my face is getting more and more ugly than being photogenic.



Taken on the way there.


Good nights everyone!
Loves ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment