Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Zoo trip

Finally the trip to the zoo was confirmed and I was feelin' real excited!

Though this might seems a bit foolish but it was my another zoo trip ever since I was primary school I guess.

The animals were so cute but however, I find it rather a pity due to the timing just wasn't right. We came late and the feeding periods were over! Aww*

Despite that, I guess we really had a fun time exploring the place and observed the animals in each and every of their own habitats and boundaries.

Well, shall not delay..pictures right away!
-
-
-



Welcome to the Singapore ZOO!









I swear the Kangaroo is so damn cute!






Cam whoring~♥

I can say that it's good to have a outings like this once a while.

This definitely gonna let you gain more knowledge about the animals and also certainly kill your boredom by watching the cute animals!

Lastly, I must apologise that the photos weren't well taken as no digital cam is present and that's how we got to use our phones.

Fun outings! Cheers! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment