Thursday, November 15, 2007

My life; my memories

Sometimes, I just get to thinking that when will this end? Tomorrow? Weeks later? Or maybe months or years.

You know nobody wants it to happen, but now there's little effort put in between us; We are drifting apart day by day..

I'm getting more and more confused. Should I or should I not?
I no longer see the need of me in you, probably you just dont need me afterall?
I want to move on, I sincerely want to get into a stable serious relationship whereby compromises , understanding and trust is available.

Day past days, all sorts of obstacles and difficulties come about to challenge our live, therefore humans grow between a certain period of time.

Bits and pieces of memories...

I don't want to rush for a love and I won't want to rush for love. However, is this the time when I should move on and forget bout our memories? I dont understand you at all.

You said we need time but do you know that time can wash off feelings? I don't have time. I had feeling that I'm gonna lose you again now, but this time round is forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment