Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wordless*



Taken after club, the tired face and my makeup almost gone!!! (so pale and kiddish)
Yesterday was quite a disappointing day but at least we did have fun.

Too bad that we dint manage to take any pics while clubbing.

It's disappointing cause eventually there's a lot of us agreed to club after our last exam but in the end,.....
Many of them last minute cancelled.! I'm damn disappointed.!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But no choice, I think they have their own reasons for that.

Yesterday, only Jay, Indra( & her friend) and me. After that Brendon came over to join us awhile.

* Pheww* I'm still tired and sleepy.
Getting more and more lazy in updating. Sorry guys, forgive my lazinessPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment