Friday, October 26, 2007

*Mokuzi* distorted!

*Smile* I'm at home these few days mugging for my exams.


Finally, today is the last paper. It's Principles of accounts and finance.

Though, I can say that it's quite easy but I don't really have the confidence in scoring high marks.



But, whatever it is, don't grieve over it.! Tonight we'll gonna have fun!!!

Soon, I'm leaving to club. Not sure which club we will be going but should be MOS, I guess.

It's getting late, going to prepare soon.





Lastly before I leave, *smiles* let me show you what I've done to my soft toy while I'm stressing myself during the days of revision.!!!



I eventually did this to my soft toy!!!

Back to normal!! Any different in the last corner pic? Notice? *smile*I twisted the eyes over. *=.="

That's really poor thing, isn't it? I'm such a bad and cruel wendy =.="



I used my nails and crawled on it's fur back wards. =.="



I'm sorry!! I'm just doing it out of bored. "Forgive me Mokuzi?"



Oh ya, I realised that there's some more of the photo shooting peektures that I took myself that day.



There it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment