Thursday, July 12, 2007

Welcome back



Hihi everyone, welcome back to me blog.
I've restart and edit my profile,so now it is the new beginning story for me.
(ffwwee) After so long, just let me recap on how' s my life recently, while my bf is playing his DotA game outside the room.



Well, i finally graduated from Simei ITE in Beauty Therapy.
Got back my result, i've got a B. At least better than fail right.
Now i'm currently working as a manicurist at eunos.

Everyday eat, sleep, watch tv, basically nothing better for me to do.
The only thing is i've got to wait for the enrolment of new semester by MDIS in september.
I've already plan to study business course.
My mummy so 'xin ku' fork out the money to let me study so i must make her proud of me! heehees =))

But Hopefully everything works out just fine enough for me. Hais*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm a genie in the bottle baby !!

No comments:

Post a Comment