Friday, July 13, 2007

Meaningless



Yawn* Just wake up. My bibi went out to school le. Nothing to do so i think of blogging. Today no customer's on appointment so can stay at my bf house and rot no need to work.!
Yeaaa!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket But of cause no pay also. No money!!




Hmmm, ytd i browsed through alot people's blog. I found out that everyone 's life was so full of memories and fun together but it comes to mine.. hais* it's like more and more meaningless. =((




I don't have any interesting part that i can share to my readers at all. I felt such a instant sadness within me. Am i a emo person? Am i a boring person with no much time with friends? Hais* (Don't think so ba..)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



On the 12 July Tuesday, i've got a friend which has been together with me for 7 yrs, leave sg to study abroad. Starting when we went over to airport to send her, what came in my mind was i will not cry, i dare not let my tears drop infront of her. I want her to know that we respect her decision; was right.




But just that instant when she's really leaving, all of us cried as if there's no tomorrow. Then i realised though we are not together seeing each other face daily but somehow, there's some don't bear in seeing her leave us in next 4 yrs time.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




This makes my life, more meaningless and lesser fun. =((
Oh God, please make my life more fun and beautiful!!
From,Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment