Monday, February 07, 2011

Post after long time laid back

I've so much to blog about and my blog is so laid back now til I don't know where should I start from.

Life has been hectic after I delivered Eden. I become so busy that I dint have time for myself. Not even a short nap. Just like what all mommies have said. Now I finally squeezed out some time to blog while my sweetheart Eden is sleeping.

I've been staying over at my mom's place during confinement. First few weeks have been stressing that leads me sleepless every night. Dint have much help thou during confinement, I find myself have to busy figuring out how to handle every situations and taking care of Eden all by myself. I've got so stress that I nearly breakdown cry and I'm easily frustrated and agitated at little things. Sometimes Eden really makes me going mad cause I don't know what he wants yet he keep crying even I've done everything I know to soothe him. He's simply makes me 又爱又恨. Esp I'm feeding breast milk, I can't be stress. I've to stay in a calm and relaxed manner in order for me to increase the milk flow if not my milk wont come out and slowly decreasing. Family support is very impt when feeding bm. You need a lot of patience, encouragement and respect. Bf-ing is the best that a noble mom can give for her babies. Not all mom are able to take up all these stress and it's very difficult on them.  I hope I can have the support and understanding to stay on and continue feeding him for at least 6 mths and above.

Ytd was the day that Eden became officially one month! Congratulations my precious mini sweetheart Eden! I've been waiting for this day so long even thou I end my confinement early like FINALLY. Everyday I was hoping, hoping that Eden will grow up fast and everyday I've been taking care of him til now after I've moved back to hubby's place. I'm a full time mommy learning things and trying to get the hang of his schedule day by day. Now I've learn to take things slow and step by step at a time. I'm actually quite happy and contented that I'm able to do all these by myself. I clean him, change his diapers, bath him, feed him, coax him to sleep ,simply almost everything all by myself and I still trying hard to continue feeding him with EBM as long as possible. These are what I do daily. Things aren't easy. Nobody in the house does more than what I can do to nurture him and take care him. Thanks to all the super mommies who helped me, advised me , teach me and answer tons of my questions with patience.

As times goes by, I feel that I'm slowly getting used to him like the way he getting used to me now. Always fall asleep when I put him on me. Listen and slowly recognize my presence and voice. I can't wait til the day he start recognize me as his mom and call me mommy.
Now, he can start
  • recognise voices
  • turn over from side to front
  • turn his head left to right (once a while esp he's hungry)
  • lift up his head for a few seconds. (like 3-5secs?) 
  • Always loves doing stretching and making stretching noise almost every time. 
  • Loves drinking water
  • Loves bathing
  • Drinks up to 100ml
  • Cry mostly because hungry & wind inside stomach. (will not cry when he poos/urine/hiccups)

Topic back to me, I'm so so wish that I can slim down even more faster esp my chubby arms and thighs. Even I'm pumping out my breast milk every day but I don't seems to slim down that fast and much like some mommies. I'm so envy of them. Haiz. Hoping to slim down back to last time 42kg when I'm at my slimmest moment after I finish my post natal package. ):

After baby shower event on 30th of Jan. The only pic I took that day. Too busy to take photos. You can see how shag my face is.


1 Feb, the reunion dinner with my family.

Chubby cheeks!




*P.S: Will update my birth story when I have more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment