Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy 30th weeks to BB Eden - late post

Finally , BB Eden hit the 30th weeks! 2 more weeks and he's entering his 8 months in my tummy! Time flies real soon!
He's growing well and fast. I can feel my tummy becomes harden and heavy. Especially when climbing up the stairs. Feel so exhausted but that doesn't stop me from climbing up and down the stairs.

His eyelashes, hair and eye brow are now fully grown. Able to responds to lights and almost all the major organs are functioning now.

I can feel BB Eden is getting more and more active each day. Now, he will be kicking , moving and poking me every day. Especially the nights, without his favourite nursery songs on while sleeping, he will be throwing tantrums. Kicking and poking me, feels like he's telling me that he wants to hear music to sleep or else, he just makes me goes tossing and turning on bed. So naughty! He just don't bother about what I said and even when I said " mommy is angry if you are not going to sleep! Mommy is so tired already and I'm so gonna whack your butt if you not going to sleep!" BB Eden still! Wants his music on then he will get into sleep obediently.

BB Eden likes:
Moving around a lot during daytime due to lights.
Sleeps only when his favourite nursery CD is played.
Toss around to find his most suitable position.
Moves when I eat the food/fruits that I loves.
When daddy caress him and talks to him.

BB Eden dislikes: 
Sleeping without his favourite nursery songs.
when I neglect him too much by playing long hours of games on computers. moving/poking/kicking/elbow jab me.
when my sitting/sleeping position restrict his space inside my tummy. He will protest by kicking and elbow jab my tummy.

Went for my prenatal massage yesterday with the accompany of babyhubby. Finally reserve a therapist that I enjoy so much with her massage skill and chats. She taught me a lot and have good massage skill. She manage to capture all my acupuncture points. Left 2 more weeks to my 8th months means left 2 more sessions of massage before I need to stop my prenatal massage.

My precious cute little mini Eden, please don't keep throwing tantrums. I know you are a very particular baby but please be good boy. Mommy will be very happy if you listen to me and be a good obedient boy boy.

Tuesday, we went to HDB hub to check out the new BTO flats at Sengkang and it's showroom. The design were beautiful and the whole house looks cosy. We thought the surroundings and the house were convenient & beautiful so decided not to waste more time and just try our luck applying it. Hopefully we can get selected.

Babyhubby's 3 off days *poofff!~* gone so fast! *Humpppfff~*
I wish he had more off days but I'm just dreaming. He needs to work for our future.
Poor babyhubby had a very very serious ingrown nails which is making both of his big toes swollen and infection but yet he still have to wear covered shoes daily for work.
His nails is so thick and cuts in so deep into his flesh. I wanted to help him cut but it's simply too painful for him to go on. Now only can wash and apply the creams that Dr gave him, see whether it get's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment