Thursday, October 07, 2010

Blocked nose & sore throat

I think I've eaten too much heaty food. My body is so heaty and warm now. I always feel so hot, sticky and sweating even inside the room with fan blowing directly at me.

Recently weather is very bad too. No fresh cooling air. *Tsk! Makes me feeling so frustrated.

Yesterday went to visit my Chinese physical doctor. Waited damn long. Book time 10.30am - 11am reached there take the queue number ended up waiting from 10.45am to 2pm +! Damn 3hours of waiting. No choice, Who asked the Chinese doctor so famous,the queue waiting to see her is so long.

When it's my turn, i went in. I was amazed by how every time she just uses her fingers to test my pulse and she knows everything from inside-out of my body.

She said that BB Eden's size is just nice now and he's doing very well inside. Not too big and not too small. Average size and she's quite amazed because since I dint have to work, normally pregnant woman staying at home will just eat and sleep ,thus baby will be growing too big but mine is OK.

Of cause, I did went for walk walk once or twice every week for few hours.

Another thing was because from young , I have a very sensitive nose; my nose is a bit crooked. My nose easily get infection. This is call 鼻痘炎。It's very very common. I think most of the people will realize they have it too after consult a 中医. She warned me to refrain from drinking ice/cold water. Only allow me to drink warm water. If I drink too much cold drinks, the flesh by the side of my nostrils will swollen and I will have difficulty of breathing sometimes.

These may affect BB Eden future growing as well. It may affect his future studies progress, his skin alleges and if come to very very serious come to worse , might even stop breathing while sleeping.

I dint follow the instructions because I really can't stand the heat inside my body. I'm feeling so hot everyday. Really very uncomfortable and hard to resist. So mommies, must take note of this! Don't drink too much/ eat too much cold beverages/food.

And because I dint follow, I get my 'karma'. Now I'm turning even more frustrated with blocked nose of the 2 nostrils ,sore throat and cough. *Tsk! *Sigh*

Now just hopes these faster goes away and I'll be good drink only WARM WATER.