Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby I'm sorry. =(

Few days ago just had a big arguments with babyhubby.

Emotional & imagination runs wild. Uncontrollable, I went insane.
Dint know that it sparks off the fight to become so serious.

Conversation was harsh and I even went crazy by saying I wanna take BB Eden away from my tummy and stop everything. What the hell am I even thinking? *slap my head!*

I understand Babyhubby is very tired and stress cause all the pressure is on him and I'm not working. However, at that point of time I just can't think carefully. I was impulsive. I admit that I'm the one who went too over board and I'm very bad tempered at times. Even stubborn and went ridiculous.

Things happened when I went home to stay couples days. I realized a married couple really have to stay together and sleep together on the same bed to share the bonding. You can say I'm superstitious but really, once I went home to stay,we will start quarrel.

Babyhubby dislike when I went home for too many days, he knew things would go wrong. He keep convinced to meet me and bring me home.

That day, mummy accompanied me to go over to Babyhubby workplace at Vivo. She dint know about our quarrel and I dint want her to know either , or worried about us. We just merely had our dinner there and some shopping.

When we reached Babyhubby working outlet, we saw he was doing closing soon. As he turned over, he still had himself to bring on the smile on his face and welcome us. That point of time I felt guilty but because of my stubbornness, I still ignored him.

We went in the shop and sat on the massage chair and I just left my slippers left and right on the floor. After babyhubby had clocked-out, he came over and put my pair of slippers nicely in front of my feet and help me to wear. Mummy saw his action and comment that Babyhubby is so loving and caring towards me. Yet , I wasn't appreciated and added up a sentence " That was just on the surface, superficial."

Babyhubby then brought me home with him. Throughout the whole journey back to Babyhubby home, Babyhubby was still showing his care and patience to me. He did not get angry and did not scold me. Along the way traveling in train, I secretly turned over to looked at his face. What I saw was not a angry face but a very tired and sleepy face. Awww. Suddenly my heart felt so painful and guilty. Then I realized he's having a hard time in work yet I still pressurized him by making nonsensical arguments. What a unthoughtful wife I am.

Babyhubby, I'm so so sorry about the comments and nasty words that I've said to hurt your feelings. I promised to be more considerate and understanding wife. Thinking about the times how we met , been together and got married. It's irreplaceable. I love you more and more and together we'll share all our little happiness awaiting the arrival of BB Eden. I love you more than everything my dear hubby. * Blushed!* Heeeees..

Along the way traveling on train, I listened to my mp3. And this song came out and refreshed my mind once again. Our Wedding second march in song. Breathless by Shayne ward

Couldn't find the original one as many has been blocked. Left this live.


If our love was a fairy tale
I would charge in and rescue you
On a yacht baby we would sail
To an island where we'd say I do

And if we had babies they would look like you
It'd be so beautiful if that came true
You don't even know how very special you are

Chorus

You leave me breathless
You're everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can't believe that you're mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you're leaving me
Breathless

And if our love was a story book
We would meet on the very first page
The last chapter would be about
How I'm thankful for the life we've made

And if we had babies they would have your eyes
I would fall deeper watching you give life
You don't even know how very special you are

Chorus

You leave me breathless
You're everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can't believe that you're mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you're leaving me
Breathless

You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me
You're like an angel
The thing that I feel is stronger than love believe me
You're something special
I only hope that I'll one day deserve what you've given me
But all I can do is try
Every day of my life

Chorus

You leave me breathless
You're everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can't believe that you're mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you're leaving me
Breathless

You leave me breathless
You're everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can't believe that you're mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you're leaving me
breathless