Thursday, July 01, 2010

Wendy's back for more!

With a blink of eye, 2 months has past and I've stopped blogging for 2 months!!!

Within these 2 months, many things had happened.
Even myself couldn't believe so many things have changed my entire life.
So now, let me have brief of the process.

1) I'm outta' the tiring and stressful days; my job. Meanwhile before I've finished and end my contract, I was told to transferred into the office after the previous staff left. Everything wasn't easy but I can say,however I still managed to pick up and learn all my responsibility and roles fast enough. Seriously it was a very stressful work as I'll be the only one who knows all the job inside-out of the table.
2)While still in the middle of the job, I've found out something that really surprised me.

3)Currently, out of job. Thinking of having a gd break first.

4)Boyf proposed to me during the Genting trip(as for my mom's birthday) in a cable car and it surprise me! I dint even know when he brought the ring with him throughout the trip. He told me "带上这个戒指,你就要当一个好老婆,一个好妈妈了喔". I was so touched, eyes filled with tears but actually I keep staring at the diamond ring. Can't take my eyes off it. HAHAHAHA! It was so beautiful and glazing, the first time I've received such ring. And then I realised I am happiness! 我是幸福的!

5)Preparing for my wedding. It's still in the middle of processing and almost done very soon.