Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My 21st birthday 2

Day 2

Sorry people, only update the part 2 now Cause I'm really lazy to up load the photo one by one.


My birthday cake that babyloves get for me (:
I was telling Shirley that I think the cake lack of something.... A RING! lol =.="


Im so fat! ):

The pipis

Me & Shirley

ESSS

Baby's friend. My body guards! LOL

LE Bar~!

Twist!

Mummy & me


This idea comes from my mum =.="






21 cups of Martell neat the last cup is martell plus beer. I controlled n controlled hold on around 1 min after drinking the last cup and in the end , I lost controlled. And thanks my friends for helping me drinking a few cups.

caught on camera! LYS!





Carlsberg Advertisement?

I can see that I'm bloated!



Thanks all for coming!



BBQ-ing

Jay & me

Jolynn, stella & me

Me & Giselle

A Birthday kiss from baby!







Thanks to all who came for Birthday ! I appreciated all the hearts, care and gifts that I've received. An of cause Ang bao-s!! Hope you guys enjoyed yourself that day as much as I do. If there's anytime that I've neglect you guys while the celebration, I apologize. Just hope you guys have fun.
For those who promised to come and in the end went MIA, YOU OWE ME A GD EXPLANATIONS!! BLUFF ME! HUMP!