Friday, October 09, 2009

Taiwan trip in Sep 09 Part1

On the cab heading to the airport (:



He's always busy.
Never mind, take pictures myself (:





Still busy! ):

Heh heh. Finally know your mistake uh!LOL.

Seriously I think I look like my sister in this picture.

In freego bus towards our hotel, can see how shag we are after the 4 hours of flight doing nothing yet can't sleep. =.="


Finally reached!! XiMenDing!
The lift







Out nearby for steamboat dinner!





The steamboat got quite a lot of varieties for you to choose (:

Free flow tea in a jug form. There's many varies tea to choose as well. Like roses tea and many more.

Heard that this stall is quite popular (:





Day2 - Hot spring!


Trained to 新北头泡温泉!!There are a lot hot spring services provided in that area.







I love this statue!



What a nice number uh (:









I love the couple robe! Very kawaii!




Things I bought.

Baby choose and bought me this! Impt, hand around my neck make sure no phone lost again. o.0

Took our first neoprints together in Taiwan.
Baby said " Ahh I don't know how to decorate. Bi, your bf anyhow sia!" hahaha
So cute of him!

Testing all my clothes (:
Spot him sitting behind?LOL.


Again behind!





Baby bought me this new makeup pouch! Cute right! Thanks baby!