Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Silly baby!



16 Oct

I went over to Club Yang and collect my last time Bar1 pay. The cheque they gave bounced back by the bank so they passed me by cash.

After that went over to Le bar to have some drinks with Steven and other friends there.
When about to close, we headed to Nana for some small drinks.

Baby said he wasn't feeling very well after he reached home so he decided not to go out. It was like 4am plus after I reached home.

When I walked into the room , I saw baby sleeping like a pig, snoring so loud. (Quite standard routine every night)
Then I saw this *Anyster* ( the soft toy name) was wearing my lingerie on the bed. =.="
First reaction I saw the thing ,I was like Zzz. =.= " Wth is these thing wearing my lingerie ?!"
Must be the mischievous baby did it!!

After that I smiled, keep smiling. Thinking of it.
That's kinda cute & sweet of him to do that.
Somehow, I felt guilty for spending the night outside drinking with my friends enjoying while he's resting because feeling unwell.
He must have miss me to make him do that. (:
Sorry baby. Forgive my playfulness.