Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First present for my 21st birthday. By baby ♥

A kiss for me ♥

And for you! Thanks baby! ♥

First branded bag I got in my whole life of 21yrs old.
Doesn't look like huh?
I'm really not someone very into branded.
But I'm still glad that I got 1 for my 21st birthday and from baby! ♥♥♥


Love it! ♥

I think I prefer Burberry than Gucci and LV. Cause it suits me more and I just like the design simple and plain. (:
Gucci is kinda common nowadays, and the market name of it kinda drop because of it's common & not say bad but I guess it does relates more with how people wear with it.
Can see lots of youngster carry the Gucci wearing sloppy and with a Flip flop slippers. =.=

Tried using my sister's LV bag for a look & nah! Doesn't look nice on me. Maybe I'm too short and petite. ):

Burberry suits me better ♥