Thursday, October 01, 2009

BKK Trip Day 2

Day 2
Total makeup-free. Small eye monster!


What a building name.lol

Jolynn & Micheal



ZY & me

Lovely piggyback!






Share with you guys something hilarious! I found this product in a medical department amazing.
TADAA~!
-
-
-
I think by reading the words I underlined, you should know what is it about and for uh? Teeheehee! xD



LIZARDS !!~
Jolynn is so naughty, she bought this little lizard just to "surprise" YuPeng on her day of arrival for her birthday. YuPeng was shocked!


Healthy Vitagens!




See how we can buy JUST breads from bread talk.


*Creation of creative*


I swear it's painful but they said it's good (:

Thai body massage






Clubbing @ Scratch Dog
See the Caucasian enjoying behind with the Thai girl open her legs and sat on his thigh! (She's wear dress)
Micheal wanna act like the Caucasian's expression in the picture. lol


Vodka + Sprite

In Strawberry flavor (:



Emo?


"Good boy says no to Sheesha.." advertisement. LOL




Jolynn hiding behind Micheal's arm.




My fat tummy!! That's what ZY was doing to describe my tummy! ):

A Thai friend and ZY's friend.

See what he's doing?! haa


Don't know why she do that but it was cute la!





I damn love pop corn, i dont mine go back just for the pop corn! It's salted but not too salty. And I love salted pop corns. Reminds me of my poor baby always have to eat the salted popcorn because of me. Hehe!


Nice Green apple flavoured, smells great too (:




See! Evidence I keep holding on the pop corn.










Back to hotel.

Supper Tom Yam noodles!! My fav!
I remember we went to eat their burger king and Pig's trotter too.
Both were great. The burger King there really worth the price unlike ours the onion rings so little. Oops! 5 cents comment no offense. Haha.