Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Finally back to post/ Bar1

Hi everyone. I know it's been a very long time since I update my blog post already.

Many of my friends keep telling me that my blog has rotten already. LOL Sorry sorry!

Some even asked me what happen to me. "What happened to me?!... How come I don't even know there's things happen to me?... " Until they told me they read bout my blog.

That was kinda very old post already. Zzzz...



Now let me think which one I should post......

I need to organize my post according to the date. Well, alright here it goes..

2.8.09
Went to Bar1 staffs gathering together with my wifey Jocelyn.
Get ready and take a cab down to her house and then to Chinatown Keong saik Road.

We were late and when we reached there , they already finished their meetings already.
After that we just head to the nearby steamboat restaurant together with all the colleagues and the boss.


Ma la and chicken soup


Our manager


Steamboat with Whiskey drinks (enjoy life yea)


Taken by wifey (:




Bar 1




I'm so clumsy. Eventually wanna give it to my wifey but due to my stupid hand the crab meat fly off my hands and being stepped under my heels.


Wifey so bad, still continue stepping the crab meat. She's very happy doing it. =.="


Jo refuse to take pictures o.O


End up, Jocelyn and I were playing with the seaweeds and tau pok.
Jocelyn add too much seaweeds into the soup which make us difficult to take the food we want because the whole lumps of seaweeds keep tossing around our chopsticks. Zzz..

Soon after eating, we went back together to bar1 carry on enjoy drinking and singing.
Bosses let us have the VIP rooms for our gathering. Only for our staffs.
Order 2 bottles of Martell for us. It's more than enough cause some of them is busying working and most of them don't drink much.




Few hours later, we ordered some finger food again! We really can eat!


Phinneaus & Jo











The 2 of us keep running over to next door. LOL. It's a Thai disco. Last time Cherry, now they named it Club bubberry.

Jo have sexy long fair legs!! Super envy ):





Jocelyn , Nas and me stay up til 6 plus in the morning then leave home (:
Anyway, that's my last day working there as well.
Enjoy the 1 month spend working with them. Misses!