Sunday, May 03, 2009

Very sick!

Was lying on bed for the past 2 days.

Temperature was high and I feel terribly sick.

Day 2 was the worse.
I don't have appetite for any thing. Couldn't eat.
Mum gave me 6 panadols. 2 each time at a certain hours interval.
Doesn't get any better.
Got Janice to replace me for work. *Thank you so much.*
Late night I woke up. Head spinning. Body aching and hot.
Fever just keeps on and off.
Vomit even the few sip of water I taken while with panadol hours ago.
Couldn't stand still. My head seems so heavy. My hands and legs was trembling.
Cry and whined in front of my mum and sis like a small girl.
Walk like a dead zombie.
Food are all tasteless.

Day 3 gets a little better
Mummy brought me to see doctor early morning.
Doctor says as long as I've not been oversea, it's OK.
It's just some serious big flu.
Ask me eat something light.

After that, went nearby coffee shop to have our breakfast.
Again, no appetite. End up eating not even half bowl of the porridge.
Eaten my medicine and went back home rest til around 6 plus, feel slightly better.
Went to Shirley's 21st birthday celebration BBQ at her house downstairs.
I dint eat much just a few mouthful of pineapple rice and some not so heaty food.
I was blur due to the medicine and my friends could tell that I'm kinda slow-mo.

They planned to go Powerhouse after that.
Dint wanna spoiled their mood so decided to go with them.
Reached there it was like so packed.
Luckily we have friends to sign us in.
The songs of the day was quite nice and I just don't have the mood to dance.
And I can't. My legs feels weak.
End up I'm kinda pissed off cause there's a lot people pushing around.
I can't even stand still. If there were people push me, I'll definitely fall even it's very light push.
Whole day no mood and my body keep sweating cold sweat.
Sit at the table whole night like a retard,blame myself for not able to enjoy with them.
In the end I'll still spoiled their mood if I continue staying.
So I decided g home early to have a good rest.

Day 4
Medicine makes my tongue numb.
Don't know is it because of the medicine I keep feeling very blur and slow.
Hands are trembling like no body business.
Even when putting the spoonful of cough syrup into my mouth seems so difficult.
It ended up all on the floor due to my stupid trembling hands. (´Д`)
Feel so dumb and stupid.
Wish I could faster recover.


Time for medicine again. Hais. Bye reader~