Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Photoshooting at P hotel

Jay was worried that I went there alone so he promised to wait at the lobby throughout the whole 5 hours photoshoot. Sorry ah!
After that went to Boat quay to find my friends. And it was Ah di ,Jeremy's Birthday. Happy 21st birthday to you~! Seh seh! LOL
-
-
-
-

I was still afraid that my eyes would hurt as it was just a day before my photoshoot.
But lucky the medicine drops from the hospital was effective and fast enough.
However I still have to instill my eyedrop every 3 hours and the antibiotics 4 times a day.

Did a lingerie story-line shoot for the first time.
Was kinda weird cause I'm not very used to it.
And I'm not confident bout my figure.
So I'm kinda scare.Well, photos are not out yet.

I'll decide whether to post or not when I get the photos ba.
Here are 2 of the clothes I wore that day taken by myself.