Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday evelyn (:










Happy 21st Birthday to Evelyn Peng Xiu zhen on the 19th April '2009.

Went to her chalet at East Coast Park after the photo shoot at Kallang.She had so many food there.
I couldn't manage to help up with the eating much. Sorry girl.
When it comes to the chicken wing that her both sister had BBQ, it was great!
I just couldn't resist the smell and taste of it!

It was great to see her again after so long.
We dint see each other near 2 years though she was staying just few blocks away from me.

Time flies and everyone grows up.
Everyone has their own thing to do, own problems to handle.
Somehow reminds me of the past childhood memories we had, just playing at the playground every Sunday after school was so contented already.
Along with many neighbourhood friends and my siblings.
It seems a blink of eyes, now my brother is married and had a baby girl, a wonderful family.

*Hmmm* Oh well, so much of a thought.
Anyway, I hope she enjoy herself very much that night and stay happy always.
It's good to see her stays happily and loving with her boyfriend cause it's through me that she got to know him and stay happy now.
I'm so flattered! So honored! lol. Long-lasting couple!
I don't know when is this taken. LOL. Everyone got so attracted by this cat. Feeding it food. How fortunate the cat is!