Sunday, March 08, 2009

A survey from nuffnang advertisement + SAD


I did this survey by clicking the Nuffnang advertisement from my blog
Do you believe?
-I was kinda surprised to see the result 'cause I thought it would be 'There's slight chance' or below.

BUT...
I don't believe! Somehow true sometimes, somehow not.

If you really love me, would you met so many other girls in just these short few days after a short breakups?
If you love me, won't you feel sad without me around you?

WHILE...
I'm busy working and drinking my sorrow and soul soaked with alcohol and pain.
What are you doing?
You lied and lied.
Always say you wishes to see me. Misses me.
However, you probably just sent those messages to many other girls and see who will willing to reply you and come to see you first.

I can't believe it, a day before we are at fly chatting happily ,planning to go Thailand together, to have fun and to visit your granny.
But the very next day, there's messages in your inbox asking another girl to go your house.
And you message her, you misses her.


"One more chance please?"again
"I'm are very sorry ?"again
"Believe me one last time?" again
"I don't know what I doing?"

Tell me what is this.
What am I to you?
How many times you have to repeat these words to girls?

Saying I 'hangup-sell' myself when you apologised? Firstly, are you sincere? Secondly, What kind of tone are you using? Thirdly, do you learn your mistake?

You want to know what's the real meaning of 'Hangup-sell'?
I'll show you. Don't you regret.

"A leopard never change it's spot..." - Now I truly understand the meaning of this phrase.
My mood;
Horrible, fucking, disgusted, pains, teary,hollow, empty...etc