Sunday, March 01, 2009

Heartache



I don't understand why I always hear people tell me the bad stuffs you've done behind my back.

I more don't understand why is it there's so much about you for them to say.

I know that I'm working, I'm busy.

No time to accompany you and therefore gave you the reason for going Boat Quay and knowing other pub waitress.

But that doesn't give you the reason for do all this to me.

I don't know whether it's the truth.

You have your own reason and logic.

Others too.

Not saying I don't believe you, but this thing occurred before .

You can't blame me for believing others.

If you dint do it, prove yourself then.

I don't get it why those girls like to talk bad about you.

Anyway, you gave them the reason and chance to talk bad about you for your actions.
For fooling and cheating their feelings.

He's right, I'm like a substitute to you more than a girlfriend.

You don't really love me, just wanna have a girl for spare time.

Other time you can get others to accompany you.

To bring them home.

I feel so horrible some times the way your family members looked at me.

What is it feels like when I'm your girlfriend but yet your family keep seeing you bring different girls up your house and into your room.

Close door and locked the door.

Hell knows what you guys doing inside.

You can dirty them, make them look cheap. But please don't make me look so cheap like them.

I just want a clean relationship and being a real ,true, serious girlfriend.

I'm like other ordinary girls. Who will wish to share their boyfriend with others?

Who wouldn't want to have a boyfriend just for her own?