Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The Birthday Gift- worth or no.


LEATHER TRIM AND DETAILS
BURBERRY EMBOSSED ON FRONT
LEATHER INTERIOR
COINS POCKET
INTERIOR SLIP POCKET WITH 3 BUSINESS CARD / CREDIT CARD SLOTS
BILL HOLDER

I took a last min time.
Due to my pay cheque wasn't in yet in the morning, so I waited til the noon.

Rush to Takashimaya Burberry boutique to buy him a present.
It was much more expensive than buying online but there's risk of buying fakes so I still think it's worth the journey and price.

Eventually I wanted to get him some better brand like LV or Gucci.
Recently kinda tight pocket so only managed to buy this with my own limited pay.
Spent almost all my pay to get it.
Almost going $400.
Purposely choose the one with a coin purse 'cause he always has so much coins keep dropping out from his previous wallet and his pocket.
I know many will say it's a waste of money, why should I do so.

I don't know whether it's worthwhile by doing all this stuffs and surprised him at fly on his celebration.
But anyway, it dint come out well as expected.
He dint wanna even take the present personally.

Well, but at least in the end, I see smiles on his face and the fact that he told me he love the present a lot.