Monday, February 23, 2009

To that Whoever I don't care



I just simply don't understand why someone is SO CONCERN about our relationship?


Keep saying wanna give up but yet still whining like a pussy behind.
So what's the point of messaging him and telling him you wanna give up, scolding him fucking liar and etc yet still so concern what he's doing and all.


Said that I'm a fucking liar or plastic? Well, Who is more plastic in this case then?

Think about it.

Everything is past already. Everything bet you guys had come to an end. I had never bother bout what you wrote on blog or whatever. You too said that you won't see my blog again but what are you doing now?


Stop accusing me for being a plastic, whining to him of what you wrote on blog.

Now look who's doing that? Don't have to say sarcastic words.


You jolly know what you're doing.

Don't you feel unworthy for always being a substitute? Even sweet talks for just borrow money or things from you, you still accept it. You knew it from the start.

Gosh, you are so naive. No wonder HE calls you a YP. Hmmm.
And guess what, he's the one who request to put all those pics in my blog.

Leave my life alone and I won't interfere yours as well.