Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gifts gifts gifts!


I've finally received the last year Birthday gift from Terence. Actually he bought it long time ago just that I'm always delayed in receiving. And he got so frustrated with the reason I've come up with so he decided to make the trip down all the way to my workplace and passed it to me. (≧▽≦)ゞ

Hehehe. Sorry uh dude. Thanks for the present also.Love it!♥ *Sniff sniff* It smells so great!



Got a register post on the 14 Feb. I dint realised that there was a postman knocking on my door in the afternoon around 12pm because... I'm still on bed enjoy my beauty sleep. (´∀`)

Went to Singapore post at Tampines CPF building to collect my register box. Hurriedly opened it after receiving. To my surprise it was this cute little recordable bear and some bars of Kit-Kat chocolate. Another parcel were some necklace and bracelet for my nieces.

Thanks Richard for the gift, it's very sweet of you! The bear is so fun! I can record message by pressing and hold on to the left hand and press the right hand to listen to the message recorded. So amazed by what this small little bear can do.

My sis was so funny! After sharing the surprise with her, she took the bear and imitates the Pollident ( the brand name regarding sticking the fake teeth on) old auntie advertisement on TV. I broke into laughter after hearing the message.

Now and then, she will record a funny funny message in the bear, waiting for me to press 'listen' everytime. ( ̄▽ ̄;)





Thanks Richard, I've received the gift and I like it very much (: