Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Samsung digital cam.. Damn!

Just got my room tidied up together with my sister recently.

It was damn messy, really doesn't look like a girl's room.

Mummy keep complaining and start suspecting are we really born as girls. ( ̄▽ ̄;)

We've been trying to change the placing of furnitures in our room but not much changes as well.
The capacity of the room is limited.

Was wondering around and surfing net after that.

Realised it's quite some time since I last taken new pictures.

I always loves taking new pictures with my camera phone, but after it's lost I dint take much anymore. (´・ω・`)

Then, found my sister's digital camera which she don't really use it nowadays. Decided taking some pictures with it. (She has 3 digital cam but 2 lost now.)

Took quite many of it and kinda fond some. Was thinking to edit and post it someday.

Eventually I left the camera on a table at my living room after I'm done with my cam-whored, but my sister said that it would be better to put it inside the room so she took it to the room and left it on the bed.

Both of us left hurriedly upon rushing to work.

However, after I came home, the camera was no where to be seen.
Me and my sister searched high and low for the camera but doesn't seems to find any trace of it. *ARGGH! (´Д`)

No one in the house claim to see or take the camera.

That's so weird la! The camera got legs to run and hide upon itself ?!
Some one's not truthful enough lo. If you ever took it, just admit it and things will be fine.

Even if Missing-In-Action at least after I've copy the pictures to my computer before missing isn't it?

Feeling so shitty! Can't figured out where's the damn camera!! Where are youuu?! Pleasssee come back!! (´Д`)