Tuesday, November 11, 2008

latest update


Moo Moo~


Hi guys, it was a quite a long time din't update my blog.

Many things happened and I'm almost out everyday.

Have so many things in mind.

Regardless of job, friends, relationship.. etc.

I think I'm bad at handling stuffs. Sometimes I just feel like throwing everything aside just don't bother.

Recently, I've made up a choice.

I hurt someone and myself as well.

However, on the way home, many thoughts came through my mind.

It's like, Life is so short, don't used it for regrets.

Whatever you've done, it's just you!

It's you made this decision and that makes it extraordinary.

No matter in the end what it may becomes, you lead your life. Never in your precious life listen to others and let them choose your way of life.

Don't know what I'm talking about but just having this kind of feelings struggling inside me.



Oh ya forget to mention. Special Thanks to Mr Brandon Tee for sending the bouquet of lilies and roses to me for my birthday present. You never failed to give me surprises! (:

Thanks to Mr Richard for the coach hand bag as well. And PSP. It really stop me from thinking too much other stuffs. (=