Monday, August 25, 2008

What a wonderful day.


Me and Huiling jie / Me, my sister and Huiling jie.

Just went to Pasir ris Aranda chalet to celebrate my brother's daughter first month anniversary.


She's so sweet and cute. Hope when she grow up is a pretty little girl.
It's very very difficult to wake her up.
Despite many children there shouting making a lot of noise, couldn't wake her up.
Even the adults were talking loudly and we, were touching her playing with her hand.
SHE JUST DON'T WAKE UP!!!!


Took some photos of her (=



Hi little Andromethe Cryst Yang Qing Xiang. LOL. It's loooonggg I know =.=
Finally she woke up after 1- 2 hrs cause.... she's hungry!



My sister helping the little niece to Burrpppss~!


Tried to tied up my hair to see how it looks like if I cut my hair short.
But somehow if I wanna cut, I'll make it thicker and longer than the one pics.
Around shoulder length.. MMmmm.