Monday, August 18, 2008

Finally I'm grad!

It's been some time ever since I update some stuffs about myself.
Well, should start update and stop you guys from waiting. (=


I shall it start with my last exam for the whole course. It's over! ^.^V
I was pretty lucky as the days before exam, I can't get myself concentrated at all.
In my mind I was thinking" sure die! This exam I dint study at all , what if I go in with empty mind about it. I'm gone case man!" But that dint really bothered me for long time as I wasn't in the right mood as well.


The day for exam, I suppose to meet my classmates 2 hrs earlier but I was late. I went around a hr or lesser just to have the last minute revision with them.
Thanks god, those questions that I revised last minute came out.
I was like happily grinning away while doing the exam.

Quite confident but I just hope that I can pass.

After the exam, and it was probably our last day seeing each other.
The atmosphere was weird.
Thinking back how we met and all these while we spend so many months together , studying together and go out and lunch time as well.
It was a memorial memories lies within.

"Guys, hope you all can find a better stable job after all these hardship we been through. Though our cert is not something very professional one but I still wish all of us all the best!" I miss you guys!
*frown*

Cam-whored~

Me and Xin Tian (=







Me and Navin (=



Navin and Xin Tian (=




Me, Brendon and Xin Tian (=







My new BF!



Navin



Brendon



Kabir




At BBQ~*





Loves!







Roller-blading~! (Thanks Navin for bought us the cute hot pink shorts!)







After that Xin Tian and me went to Lunar join my friends!

I miss you still~040208*