Sunday, May 04, 2008

Reflections

School starts tml.
New modules again and it means exams too.

The daily routine of my life is boring.
Working , studies.. and so on.

Btw, Happy birthday to her.
If she know who am i mentioning.
Hope you like the present that we bought you.
But maybe it isn't something important.


Had some conflicts these few days with baby.
We've been trying to change the situation to a better state.

Hopefully it's better, i guess.

Just finished chatting with baby on phone.
He's back in camp.
And i miss him real much.
I believe he does feel it the same way too. *Don't ya baby.? Loves!♥

*Hees.
Waiting forward to this wednesday.
Baby's out camp for training.


Seriously, i dont understand why sometimes, human would always like to assume things without finding out the real meanings that some others may refers to and interpret things which they expect it is to be so right and definitely as what they thought.

I've learned that things can be superficial on the surface. Including humans.
Never interpret straight to the points that you might think.
Always find out the possibility that it may refers to.
Human tends to make this mistake.
Cause many things interpreted may related with jealousy, hatred, biased, favoritism, the feelings of being able to win in a conflicts and many other issues.

Examples , my boyfriend and I.
I used to think I'm sensitive bout his feelings and do/say what I used to think it's gd for him , but in fact, I was wrong due to the kind of care and concern wasn't what he really yearned for.In result, we always hurt ourselves with sarcastism and criticism which we don't mean so much in it.

Thanks to one of my friend.Which i wouldn't wanna mention here ( Trying to hide the identity of this friend)
He was there to make me understand what a guy would think and what the words he says may refer.
So it's still better if you would know his character much well to be sure to interpret their words.


With Loves,Wendy♥