Monday, May 19, 2008

Missing you badly

*04.02.2008~*




Though the time we spent together is short but I'm really happy with you.


Terry Tan.


My baby loves.


Every night always at this point of time, I've been missing you badly.
I wanted to tell you how terrible and upset I feel within me ,but I cant.
You are not here for me anymore. Even my words don't seems to capture your attention.
Now then I realised, our love is actually so weak which I thought it was that strong.
I dint expect it would ended up so fast. Even myself got shocked that this is how we ended up.

I really miss you baby.
I miss every part of us.
The way we hold our hands, when you gave me the flowers, when we went for our first dinner and movies...
You always remember my favorite McWings meal and mayonnaise sauce..
How I wish I'm able to hug you tightly in my arms now.
No matter what I've said and tried.
I just can't make you love me more.
Am I really make you loathe me so much?

After that day, I'm like a dead walking zombie on streets. Wandering aimlessly on streets and have no sense of direction. I can feel the pain even when breathing.
I wish you are here, things could be so different with you around.
Memories flashes through my mind again and again.
The memories seems to be more clearer and tougher for me to move on.
Without you by my side now, I've no motivations in doing anything.

I used to pass days by study and working, waiting forward to weekend for you to book out.
But now, I don't know what am I gonna do for the rest of the days ahead.
I don't dare to imagine.

I just can't accept the fact that you walked out of my life just like that.
I've already make you part of my life, just like you used to tell to me....

How do I live without you?
I want to know.

How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go.

How do I ever.. ever survive?

How do I? How do I?
Oh how do i live?....

Bits and pieces of memories.
You left me scarred.
I cant forget you baby..