Monday, April 14, 2008

Precious baby.

He's always so busy, handphone always never leave his hands. T_T


Baby's so cute.


First time I've taken baby's pic with smile on his face.!

Friday had some conflicts between us due to I was bit tipsy while work.

We quarrel and the atmosphere was so intense.

Many things happened which I don't wanna say more. It isn't some kind of glamor.Apologize to Baby's friends that I offended.

I'll move on to the happy part. Lucky in the end everything was solved and forgiven.

Sat was our day; couple day!

We went out together. The plan was that we should get our dinner done at Fish & Co, den catch a movie and go down to Le bar after that.


However, we dint catch the movie. Instead we went to Park Mall walked around looking at the beautiful furnitures there and discuss about the our future while waiting for the seat at Fish & Co.

I simply love the moment we hold hands and chat happily saying our future. For that moment , Baby look so cute and attractive to me. Which normally I cant realize he was such a sweet guy.

The person from Fish & Co called and said that our seat was ready.

I ordered the food, apparently too much for just the two of us. But it's ok, I just want baby to fill his stomach, you see. I foot the bill not wanting to waste baby's money.( for the first time i got my paid; so I requested)

The atmosphere was real nice and for that instant I can feel that we're getting closer.
After that we went to Le bar with his friends and chill. Both of us were tired.

And Now...

It's raining over baby's house. I'm here all alone as baby left his house to camp this early morning.

I'm missing him so much.! T.T

The sound of his boots and that closing of the house door makes me feel a kind; Sad.

Soon tears rolled down my cheeks as I closed my eyes trying to get into sleep.


Remember I hugged him tightly before he's leaving and I said" Baby , I miss you so much. Take gd care alright.."

I was holding my tears back. Though just a few days but I really miss him.

I feel so lonely and uncomfortable without him with me. I miss his presence and the back I always hug before sleep.


P.s: Don't say I don't love you, it hurts me cause you never understand how much I really do...

Loves!
❤ Wendy.